2013 International Book Awards Finalist – Non Fiction Narrative
2013 USA Best Book Awards Finalist – Non Fiction Narrative
For interviewing Susan Rizzo Vincent or book reviews, download: Surviving the Unthinkable: News Release and Media Segment Ideas (double-click link)
TV – Radio – Interviews – Speaking Engagements
- Keynote Speaker at the New England Chapter of the American Dance Therapy Association’s Annual Conference at Leslie University.
- Women of Vision and Courage Award – Salve Regina University where she earned an Expressive Arts Institute certificate
- GiveBack Hollywood Awards presentation
- “Women Who Inspire Us” Award – Woman’s Day magazine
- Featured in Ladies’ Home Journal “Ladies We Love,” Women’s World as well as the Hufffington Post
- Outstanding Achievement Award – The American Dance Therapy Association
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Rhee Gold’s Dance Life Annual Conference
GFWC Women’s Club of South County – Women Making a Difference Arts Honoree
- Open Hearts Award presented at the Inaugural Gala of Jane Seymour’s Open Hearts Foundation in Malibu, California. Susan addressed 350 attendees along with fellow honorees – Good Morning America Anchor, Robin Roberts; football legend, Emmit Smith and Jesse Billauer of Life Rolls On.
- An educator for over thirty years, Susan Rizzo Vincent has been listed in Who’s Who in American Teachers.
- Speech at Open Hearts Gala
- Today’s Honoree on #1 Blog for WORKS OF OTHERS 2013